We handle your personal data with due care
We always handle personal data with due care. We wish to point out that we have never sold, and will never sell, your personal data to third parties.
Which personal data do we process ?
- your identification data (including your surname, first name, address)
- your contact details (such as telephone numer and e-mail address)
Why do we process personal data ?
More specifically, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- the management of your offers, your orders, billing and delivery
- the sending of documentation on our products or personalized quotations, unless you object to this
How long do we keep your personal data ?
We keep your personal data during a period of 10 years after the date of the last commercial transaction.
Can we transfer your personal data to other parties?
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
Your rights as an individual
You have a number of rights as regards the personal data processed by us. These are described below.
- You have the right to access the personal data we process in relation to you at any time
- If you so wish, you can obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you
- You may request the rectification of your personal data
- If and insofar as we hold incorrect or incomplete personal data relating to you, you have the right to request that changes are made to your personal data
- You may request the removal of your personal data
How can you exercise your rights ?
For any request concerning your personal data, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org