Ready to boost the sales of our established tent brands Canopy and Alpino? Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
About World of Tents
World of Tents is a company with a heart for tents. It is the parent company of several tent brands, including Alpino, Canopy, Autentic and Alpinter. World of Tents and its brands are headquartered in Renaix and employs about 40 people.
Alpino has been developing and producing tents for scouts and youth organisations since 1959. Canopy develops, produces and personalises folding tents for various customers, from market vendors to hospitals.
Autentic, which was created in 2019, is the most recent brand of World of Tents and develops premium glamping tents. The brand aspires to amaze glampers and campers with its high-end tents in the upcoming years.
What do we expect?
- You will manage the existing customer portfolios. You stay in touch with customers and proactively work to sell them new products of Alpino (Alpino Scouting & Alpino Camping) and Canopy.
- You actively search for new customers via various channels including events, customer visits, telephone, social media, etc…
- You see opportunities to sell our products on every corner of the street
- You’re a real ambassador for our brands
- You think along with new prospects/existing customers to offer them the best possible solution
- After a short training, you know all of our products inside out
- You will report to the manager of Alpino/Canopy
- You do everything in your power to achieve long-term partnerships with your customer, for which you will be given the necessary freedom to this in your own way
- You draw up offers and, together with the rest of the team, ensure that everything is followed up properly from an administrative point of view
What profile are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You have a track record in a Sales Department or as a Business Development Manager or you are able to convince us that you are a born salesperson
- You like to go all the way: 95% is not good enough for you
- You’re always eager to learn new things
- You’re enterprising and pragmatic and you have sense of initiative
- You can work well in a team
- You can work on an ERP system
What you get from us
- The opportunity to grow and develop in a rapidly expanding company
- A competitive remuneration package
- A company car with fuel card
- Additional benefits such as meal vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, group insurance
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please contact us at email@example.com