Back Office Administrator Canopy & Autentic
About Canopy & Autentic (Brands from World of Tents)
World of Tents is a company with a heart for tents. It is the parent company of several tent brands, including Alpino, Canopy, Autentic and Alpinter. World of Tents and its brands are headquartered in Renaix and employs about 30 people.
Alpino has been developing and producing tents for scouts and youth organisations since 1959. Canopy develops, produces and personalises folding tents for various customers, from market vendors to hospitals.
Autentic, which was created in 2019, is the most recent brand of World of Tents and develops premium glamping tents. The brand aspires to amaze glampers and campers with its high-end tents in the upcoming years.
About the job
- Administration: order inputting, sales and purchasing invoicing, daily accounting, inventory management, keeping product information up to date, preparing shipping documents, office administration
- Communications : you communicate clearly and efficiently with colleagues, clients and suppliers on order status and documentation. You are the first point of contact for visitors at the office. You are in daily contact with our partners from all over the world in order to coordinate operations.
- Logistics : coordinating and planning with the warehouse manager, organising transport, following up on deliveries. You play a critical role in the company by closely follwing up on orders and maintaining our excellent reputation in logistics.
- Project management : You are a quick-thinking problem solver who doesn’t shy away from taking action when unexpected issues arise. You are contiously looking for ways to optimise operations processes and improve the logistical services offered by our company.
Background & Skills
- Languages : Dutch and/or French (native) and English (Fluent)
- You are well organized, have a problem-solving attitude and can independently set priorities.
- You are stress resistant. You have a hands on, no-nonsense mentality.
- You are analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Logistical and/or accounting experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with the Odoo ERP system is a plus but not a requirement.
- Fulltime employment, daytime regiment
- Non-hierrachical company with possibilities for advancement
- A job which can be tailored to your competencies and interests
- Additional benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and health insurance
- Versatile job in an international environment
- Easily reachable, traffic-free setting, in spacious and beautifully rennovated offices.
- A young and dynamic team of colleagues
Send you CV and motivation to email@example.com